BHA Scope of Practice
Behavioral Health Aides are trained to accommodate a wide range of services ranging from prevention and education to substance abuse assessment and treatment. The focus of services is determined by community need.
- Behavioral health screening.
- Screening and brief intervention.
- Short-term crisis stabilization.
- Individual, group, and family therapy.
- Psychoeducation on various topics.
- Substance abuse assessment and treatment.
- Case management and referrals.
- Community prevention, education, or wellness activities.